- Suitable for a number of final products: pylons, pillars, entrance boards, signposts or information boards:
- For one-sided or double-sided use
- Horizontal/ vertical application possible Straight or curved sheets can be employed.
- With or without integral illumination.
- The cover profile covers the posts when employed as entrance board or information board.
Assembly / parts
Pylon 50-R is a basic profile into which the cover can be ‘clicked’ creating an opening into which text boards of thickness varying between 3 and 20mm can be fastened!! (See also the Ellips/Quattro/Ringo/SlimLine programme). A combination of these programmes makes the manufacture of changeable and/or illuminated information boards relatively simple.
By connecting the basic sections using 20×20 mm tubing it is possible to create a frame in which curved plates of between 2 and 5 mm thick can be fitted. The pylon frame 50-R is easy to mount on aluminium (or steel) foundation tubes of 50×40 mm.
- The PDF below contains detailed assembly instructions.
- All sections can be delivered cut to size and in the desired finish.
|Sign system||Pylon, Information Pillar, Totems|
|Features||50 mm round tube|
|Medium||Advertisements & ACM sheets|
|Illumination||TL, TL5, LED|
|Usage||Indoor & outdoor|
|Profile||6100 mm En AW 6060 T6 mill-finished|
|Parts||Cover profile, panel|
|Extra||Can be used horizontally as well as vertically. Connection possible using 20×20 mm tubing.|